12 months ago
This rapidly expanding Corporate Travel Group are seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their team in Warwickshire. My client are renowned Independent travel specialists who deliver niche travel management services. The successful Business Travel Consultant will be working within a small team of consultants working on Key Accounts. You will be rewarded for your hard-work and be proud to work for this company.
* Handle enquiries and reservations from clients, ensuring that they are responded to according to the client company's travel policy.
* Process E tickets and other required travel documentation in accordance with client profiles.
* Offer advice and options, where appropriate, for each itinerary, including the most cost-effective means of travel.
* Give clients accurate information about visa and passport requirements; health and vaccinations. Ensure that visas are issued in time for travel.
* Carry out full research for each client to ensure that the best possible service is provided and that each client can make a well-informed decision.
* Offer ancillary services to clients such as car hire, hotels, private car transfers, parking etc.
* Confirm all booking information - fares; itineraries; e-ticket details; changes - within specified deadlines.
* Build and update travellers' profiles so that their needs and requirements can be met as accurately as possible (offline).
* Ensure that the profile and booking systems are 100% accurate and up-to-date all the time.
* Check bookings on the Quality Queue to check for accuracy & alternative fares offered.
* Ensure that all tickets are issued within specified deadlines.
* Calculate and process refunds within 24 hours of a cancellation
* You will need to have current/previous experience of working as a Business Travel Consultant
* Be proficient with a GDS/CRS - ideally Galileo
* Excellent customer service
* An expert multi-tasker
* Hardworking attitude
* Confident dealing with ticketing
* Excellent geographical knowledge
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary dependent on experience and the chance to work for a respected company in the local area.
To Apply for this Business Travel Consultant position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link TO APPLY. For further information please call Claire at Travel Trade Recruitment on.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close