Business Travel Manager, Glasgow - This Global Corporate Company is seeking a dynamic, service driven, forward thinking, experienced Business Travel Manager for their in-house team in their Glasgow Office. They are looking for a travel manager with a can do attitude. You'll have previous experience managing a team and they will pay a very competitive salary plus annual bonus, benefits including a pension and 32 days holiday.
Business Travel Manager Duties
- Managing a team of 3 Senior Business Travel Consultants and manage the regional travel program which includes all domestic and international travel.
- Develop and streamline all processes and documentation.
- Manage and develop your team.
- Arrange and coordinate group travel and events for the business.
- Oversee monthly expenditure reconciliation, including problem identification and resolution alongside policy compliance.
Business Travel Manager skills required
-Business travel supervisor, Team leader, Manager etc experience
-Strong people management experience
-Experience of carrying out appraisals and recruitment
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.