5 months ago
HOMEWORKING - OUT OF HOURS BUISNESS TRAVEL
Seeking experienced Business Travel Consultants to work on an Out of Hours Basis - Homeworking.
Due to continued growth our highly successful award winning client is looking for Business Travel Consultants to work in the out of hours team.
Managing a portfolio of clients and accounts, the Business Travel consultants provide first-class customer service at all times.
This key role has a broad scope where you will assist clients with their travel enquiries both over the phone and via email, including (but not limited to) booking flights, hotels, arranging car hire, airport parking and advising on travel visas.
Shift patterns include evenings and weekends
To be successful in this role you will need to be a highly motivated Business Travel Consultant with:
* Strong experience of net fares, including air passes and RTW fares;
* Excellent travel industry and worldwide travel knowledge
* Good CRS knowledge including Sabre, Galileo and Amadeus
* Strong ticketing experience, including net fares, reissues
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure;
* Keen negotiating skills;
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to plan current and future workloads effectively;
* A methodical and accurate approach;
* Experience working within an out of hours team would be a distinct advantage
A competitive salary package is offered to the successful candidate
To apply for the role of Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant
Click 'Apply Now'
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
only 27 days until close