Donald Russell has a unique opportunity available for a Butcher to join the team in Inverurie. The role is a full time, permanent offering a competitive salary. You will work on the Boning Line 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 6.00 am - 2.30 pm with occasional overtime.
Donald Russell is an Inverurie-based Royal Warrant holding butcher, committed to producing the highest quality meat possible. For forty years we have supplied some of the world's best restaurants, and have grown into Britain's leading mail order and online meat supplier, winning numerous awards for our products and service.
What are the responsibilities of the Butcher?
- Preparing product to Donald Russell/Customer standard and specification
- Operating any machinery used in the course of production
- Understanding and adhering to traceability procedures
- Good housekeeping and ensuring that all equipment is kept in good condition
- Maintaining quality and hygiene standards at all times
Our ideal Butcher will have the following skills & experience:
- Previous butchery skills and meat experience;
- Ability to work as within a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Closing date - Friday 7th October
Why not click 'apply' today? Don't miss out on this opportunity to join Britain's leading mail order and online meat supplier as our Butcher.