Sales Team Leader. Sales Team Leader Opportunity has just become available with one of UK’s leading long-haul Tour Operators. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be working as part of a large team alongside other team leaders and you will have a vital role in managing a team of sales agents. As an experienced, self-driven and motivated leader, you will be responsible for driving sales and exceeding targets, motivating agents to go that extra mile and developing your team through continuous performance coaching.
Through your creative, supportive and passionate attitude towards people management, you will be able to encourage engagement across your team and the business. You will also be monitoring, evaluating and reporting on sales data in order to keep your team and the department updated as well as look at trend analysis and sales conversion improvements.
- To drive sales and to proactively increase sales for a multi-award-winning company
- To report to the Head of Sales on a daily basis for all sales related activity
- Call monitoring and email quote monitoring
- Update team on performance and business information through team meetings and other communication channels
- To manage the performance of your team effectively, including the ongoing review of performance, 1-2-1’s, appraisals, coaching and objective setting
- Being creative to help drive sales, encourage employee engagement leading to a high-performance culture
- Ensuring individuals have an understanding and are demonstrating company’s Core Values
- Participate in the creation and delivery of events surrounding current marketing activity and incentives
- To assist in implementing new product to sales team
- To assist with driving deals and distributing them to the sales team
- Daily sales stats/incentives communicated to sales team and updated
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Previous experience in people management/leadership of 2 years or more within the travel industry
- A team player who is positive, motivated and self-driven to exceed targets
- A competent performance coach able to develop others and increase sales conversion
- Adaptable to change and always looking to improve skills and knowledge in self and others
- Good time management and the organisation to effectively prioritise your teams’ workloads
- Results focused and committed to the values surrounding outstanding service delivery through effective people management
- A good decision maker that portrays excellent influencing skills
- Ability to manage a high workload, prioritising tasks and delivering to timescales as required by the business
Our client’s working environment is development lead, where staff are encouraged to progress & develop themselves to their fullest potential.
The Package, Benefits and Perks!
This company employs some of the nicest, brightest and most interesting people in the travel industry. Because they only employ the best, they offer a highly competitive package.
- Basic salary is up to £32,000 per annum, plus a potential £11,500 bonus earnt on top
- Lucrative benefits covering, Company Pension, Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Monthly incentives including prizes, experiences and additional income, Subsidised car parking - during the week, Free on-site evening and weekend parking, as well as the travel perks you should expect working for a leading travel company
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.