4 months ago
Our new caf has been open for since spring and we're getting busier and busier. With 180 seats in the summer and over 300,000 visitors a year, now more than ever we're looking for a talented Coach House Caf manager with a can do attitude to really get the best out of the team. Exceptional customer service must be at the fore of everything you do in your role.What you'll be doing
* We have a lot to offer anyone interested in joining the team, a fantastic place to work in the heart of the historic estate. As well as a far better work life balance than many restaurants can offer; no evening work and straight shifts!
assist in supervising the property catering operation (or an element within a larger operation) so that it is commercially successful and consistently exceeds our visitors' expectations. You will monitor service and presentation of food and beverage products. You will supervise a small team of seasonal and voluntary catering staff. You will be part of a broader team of staff on the property delivering great service to visitors and promoting our conservation work. We want to hear your ideas: we want to know what else we can do to get our customers talking and tasting. From mouth-watering food, to attentive service, to little touches that make a big difference, your catering know-how and painstaking attention to detail, will ensure that every visitor has an incredible experience. You'll be proud to share our valuable work with our customers, and look to maximise sales with new ideas so that the profit can be reinvested back into our conservation work.
Naturally, you'll be already used to working flexible hours and patterns to meet the needs of the business. The National Trust is much the same but with much nicer scenery!
* Who we're looking for
Our team believe that people deserve more than just 'good service' but an amazing experience that they'll never forget, and we're looking for like-minded people to join us.
We'd love to hear from you if you;
* Supervisory skills, including giving clear daily direction and providing feedback.
* Have good people skills enabling effective relationships externally and internally to be built and maintained
* Have good written and verbal communication skills including influencing and negotiating
* Are willing to embrace central initiatives in menu development and procedures
* Have a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service
* Have strong IT Skills
* Have a track record of developing the catering offer and achieving performance targe
* The package
* Looking after you
* Health cash plan - from as little as 2.81 per month for you and your dependents
* Pension contribution match up to 10%
* EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
* Discounted gym membership
* Looking after your career
* Grow your career through professional training courses across the Trust
* Develop your skills with an internal secondment
* Pay review linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression
* Income protection due to illne
* Unique to Us
* Work in some of the most beautiful, iconic and unique locations in the UK
* 20% off in our retail and catering outlets
* Discount up to 35% off holiday cottage booking
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
12 days ago
only 9 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close