Catering to the discerning traveler, the company been creating unforgettable tailor-made holidays for almost 30 years.
Priding themselves on going the extra mile, offering expert tips & advice, with in-depth local knowledge to turn inspiration into a bespoke holiday ideally suited to the customer.
You will work in line with monthly sales targets, and creation and conversion to sale of high-quality tailor-made itineraries for current and future clients. You will be responsible for the planning, selling and implementation of itineraries, and to make the most of every single sales inquiry received.
To ensure the advice given and products sold to our clients, as well as any supporting information, is of the highest standard.
Interacting with our clients mostly over the telephone, web chat or email - with some face-to-face meetings in the office. We have a huge number of repeat customers who appreciate our expert knowledge and helpful, friendly service. This allows us to strike up lasting relationships with our clients and gives them the confidence to book with us again and again, and to recommend us to friends and family.
It's your goal to make sure all clients return home having had a trip, which exceeds their expectations.
· Customer Focus
You will deliver exceptional customer service during the booking process and handle the account pre and post travel.
We strive for a 5* service offering and one that will ultimately make us “stand out” from our competitors.
· Standards, Systems and Procedures
A large part of your role will involve working with the CRM system, to produce the necessary documentation for the customer. This is to be delivered in line with the companies’ procedures and high levels of standards, so attention to detail is essential.
· A highly focused and driven individual with significant experience in the Travel Industry
· Driven, highly motivated, numerate and with a proven track record in delivering ambitious targets
· Ability to learn and develop extensive product knowledge (training will be provided).
· Enthusiastic and motivational individual who can communicate well at all levels
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Confident and friendly personality.
· Ability to quickly and successfully build relationships, credibility and rapport with the customers
· Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
· Strong organisation and time management skills
· The ability to work effectively as part of a close-knit team and individually