about 1 month ago
Working at our prestigious and exclusive beach front Holiday Park, The Warren in Abersoch, North Wales. The Warren is our flagship park with owners who expect nothing but the best and we need an exceptional person to join our kitchen team working across the Club House Bar and Restaurant and Pool Bar.
The Club House offers great food with a local flavour. We're looking for an organised, enthusiastic and standards oriented food professional.
Hours: 45 hours per week working a variety of shifts 5 over 7 days.
We're looking for the follows skills and attributes to lead our kitchen team.
- NVQ level 2 in Food Preparation or equivalent
- Experience in a similar position
- Eye for quality standards
- Enthusiasm for producing consistent, quality food
- Ability organise unsupervised as part of a small team on shift
- Food Hygiene Certificate
In line with requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Salary & Benefits
- 7.20 - 9.70 per hour - Depending on experience.
- Benefits are none contractual and may vary according to status and length of service.
- Leisure Club membership
- Massively discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- On-line discount scheme to many high street and leisure outlets
- Use of onsite health club
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Uniform provided
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) pro rata
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status.
Haulfryn, the UK's leading family owned Holiday and Residential Park business, celebrating over 80 years of business.
Llyn Peninsula, Abersoch, Gwynedd LL53 7AA
Key words: kitchen, commis chef, sous chef, cook, restaurant, bar, catering, pub