China Travel Consultant - London - Up to £30,000 plus commission £35,000 OTE
A China Travel Consultant is wanted by an award-winning luxury tour operator that specialises in luxury tailor made and small group tours to Asia and have been a market leader for the last 30 years. They are seeking a China Travel Consultant who is dynamic, ambitious and is passionate about all things China to join a small but tight-knit team of travel enthusiasts. The ideal candidate should have excellent first-hand knowledge of places such as: Beijing, Benzilan, Chengdu, Guilin, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Lhasa, Lijiang, Macau, Nanjing and Shanghai along with many more.
The key responsibilities for the China Travel Consultant are:
- Prepare detailed itineraries for clients, reflecting as best as possible their interests and selecting the most appropriate flights, accommodation and excursions.
- Receive and attend incoming calls into the sales office and to the best of your ability handle the more generic queries.
- Interact with clients over the telephone, by email and on any office visits.
- Recommend various travel addons such as cruises & tours
- Respond to all enquires within agreed SLA
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
The key skills required for the China Travel Consultant are:
- Fantastic relationship building skills with the ability to build rapport with clients and understand their travel needs before creating unique and engaging itineraries
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage with clients over the phone and offer superb customer service skills before, during and after their holiday
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills with a strong ability to multi-task
- A self-driven sales person who enjoys working towards targets
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
To apply for the China Travel Consultant position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures.