3 months ago
Leading provider of bespoke holiday products, based in Chester city centre, is seeking a Client Retention Specialist to ensure clients are offered excellent service, issues are resolved, and business is maintained. This role is an excellent opportunity for an Overseas Resort Manager returning to the UK and keen to continue their travel career, along with those in similar positions, using customer service and account management skills. An excellent starting salary up to £18k pa plus bonus & wide ranging benefits are available!
- To liaise with Clients (Holiday Property Owners) in order to pro-actively retain business
- Using customer service, sales and negotiation skills to overcome situations, keeping the long term relationship in mind
- Identifying trends and suggesting improvements and solutions
- Listening to their queries and understanding their needs and concerns
- Working Mon-Sat 9-7pm on a rota basis
- Starting salary of £16k - £18k pa plus bonus
- Excellent career prospects for high achievers
- Fabulous holiday benefits!
- Childcare Vouchers available
- Contributory Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Great location in Chester City Centre
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: This would suit someone already working within the Client/Customer Retention field in a different industry, keen to use their skills in a new and exciting industry; travel! Those with overseas resort representative experience would also be potentially suitable. You will have excellent customer service skills over the phone, but moreover you will be a problem solver, pro-active and a negotiator!
If you are keen to be considered, please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For any further questions, please contact Gemma onor email@example.com
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close