Product and Comemrcial Executive
South East London/Kent
Base Salary to £32K depending on experience + Excellent Benefits
My client is am established travel trade sales tour operator who are long haul specialists.
They are now recruiting for a Product and Commercial Department Executive who will be responsible for sourcing new products and opportunities that will complement the existing products offered by a company.
The key objective is to create the ideal package or tour by finding new destinations and negotiating with suppliers and hotels maximising yield and profitability in all distribution areas of the business.
Product and Commercial Executive Responsibilities:
- Negotiate the best rates, special offers, terms and marketing support for the hotel relationships held by to ensure that the brands are competitive.
- Prepare buying brief to meet objectives for
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to identify, support and grow destination marketing relationships with the aim of securing co-op marketing contributions.
- Solicit best in market offers in a timely manner in line with expiry dates to ensure seamless transition of offers
- Represent the brands at appropriate events, based on approved return on investment cases, ensuring comprehensive preparation, prompt follow-up and subsequent training is delivered to teams.
- Implement pricing changes to drive volume and maximise margins to achieve weekly booking, monthly arrival and profit goals for responsible destinations
- Conduct competitor analysis in a timely manner, working through competitive issues identified with hotel and air buyers and through margin manipulation
Product and Commercial Executive Experience Required:
- Strong and demonstrable hotel, airline, ground handling and destination lead negotiation experience gained within the travel industry
- Long Haul product knowledge.
- Thorough, accurate with good eye for detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Product and Commercial Executive Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary to £32,000 depending on experience
- 22 days holidays
- Travel Concessions
To apply for the Product and Commercial Executive role, please or contact me onin confidence for additional information on the role and company