This leading forward thinking online travel company are currently recruiting for an experienced Commerical Manager on a fixed term contract, based in Central London, paying £30500 + bonus.
Commercial Manager, Responsibilities:
- Negotiating exclusive deals and discounted package holiday product with their suppliers
- Ensure Contract Managers are aware of the specific requirements
- Identifying a pipeline of sales that offer a constant diversity of products, from cultural tours to beach stay.
- Manage all elements of contracting right through to pricing, contract agreement and allocation management.
Commerical Manager, Skills Required:
- Experieince in the travel industry, most likely in a Trading, Commercial, Product or Yield/Pricing role.
- Experience of package holidays.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Fixed term contract until the end of Jan (maybe extended)
- Paying £30500 pro rata plus Bonus.
- Based in Central London
- Work Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm
- Excellent employee well being including; Free food, Ping Pong and Darts, Mediation, office based discounted massages/pedicures/manicures.
To apply for this Commercial Manager please either apply online, or call Shannon onquoting Ref: SO53537
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.