8 months ago
A leading luxury Tour Operator is looking to recruit a Concierge consultant. We are seeking a candidate ideally from a Tour Operations or Retail Travel background, with meticulous attention to detail and excellent customer service skills . You will be the go to person for all agent and client requests , including securing reservations at exclusive Worldwide hotspots, Golf lessons with renowned golf pro's and treatments in World- Class Spa's. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established upmarket tour operator and further your career!
- Pro-actively work as an 'after sales' support for all members of the reservations team
- Pre-booking of spa treatments, golf, ski lessons & equipment, restaurant reservations, car hire, excursions etc.
- To be responsible for providing exemplary customer service to other departments and external customers at all times
- Ensure that all forthcoming deadlines are met taking into account seasonality of workload and the on-going demands of customer requirements
- Assist the admin team with all ticket dispatch and itinerary production
- Provide a comprehensive 'concierge service' to the reservations teams
- Part time role, 28 hours per week.
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing individual with a resourceful 'can-do' attitude . You will have meticulous attention to detail and be able to plan and organise your own time in order to meet strict deadlines. Previous travel industry experience is essential.
A Competitive basic salary is on offer along with excellent company benefits.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. For any questions, please contact Lisa onor