A concierge executive is required to join the concierge department of expanding travel company
He /she will be responsible for arranging trips to concerts, musicals , tables at recommended restaurants; private excursions with expert local guides; and premium sporting events.
The Concierge role will provide the perfect opportunity for a bright, energetic graduate who has a thirst for a cultural knowledge and a determination to succeed in the company’s quest to create fantastic holiday experiences and cultural activities that will exceed clients’ best expectations. The successful candidate will have excellent administration skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to communicate quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced office environment.
This is an office-based role that involves working closely with and supporting an enthusiastic sales team within the office, and requires outstanding customer service skills when liaising with experienced, demanding clients for whom no request is too much trouble. There will be opportunities to travel to some of the destinations.
There are excellent opportunities for personal development.
Concierge Executive Key tasks include:
• Handling requests for additional services in a wide range of destinations
• Offering advice and guidance to colleagues, clients and travel agents about the most appropriate schedule of activities, tailor-made for each client
• To identify new exhibitions and performances that will enable the marketing department to plan a new campaign to generate additional enquiries and new bookings
• To book and confirm all excursions, local guides, tickets and restaurants
• To ensure meticulous attention to detail and booking administration
• To help keep Guide Notes up-to-date
• To attend events to ensure the Concierge retains high profile amongst travel agents and direct clients
• To help maintain our clients reputation as the pre-eminent specialist for travellers