Conference & Events Consultant, Farnborough, Up To £25,000 - Temp to Perm
Our Client who are an award winning Global Travel Management Company are on a recruitment drive due to continued and sustainable growth within their sectors. They are looking for a Conference & Events Consultant to work with business travel clients wishing to book events, meetings and conferences. You will be expected to provide excellent customer service, building relationships and ensuring the efficient processing of all bookings and queries received.
Requirements for the Conference & Events Consultant are:
- Dealing with the event from conception to completion - including taking the brief, sourcing, selection and presentation of suppliers/venues, legal requirements, multiple timeline management - including facilitating the creative and web site programmes - all programme collateral, staffing and tracking all budgets/invoicing to ensure the highest possible level of service.
- Venue Finding: to advise on destination and venue suitability in relation to client specification/policy, and provide proactive advice on recommended alternatives. To develop a knowledge and understanding of venues that would be deemed as excellent
- Ensure all event documentation - including client, venues, registration and meeting management systems - are up to date and all aspects comply with industry and SOP guidelines
- Provide industry-relevant guidance and be able to anticipate change and deal with crisis
- Manage, complete and close down event requirements including data entry and reporting
- To respond to enquiries in accordance within the 24 hours service level agreement.
The skills required the Conference & Events Consultant are:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a client facing role with events, in the UK or overseas
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills to be able to maintain and develop client and supplier relations in international environments with multinational clients
- Excellent event project management and organisational skills with a systematic approach
- Be able to multi-task, prioritise, identify opportunities and have excellent attention to detail
- Be professional at all times when representing the company
- UK and international event venue knowledge ideal but not essential
- Previous use of Meetings Manager or CVent would be a bonus
If you wish to apply for the role of Conference & Events Consultant, please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on
To apply for the Conference & Events Consultant role, please click on the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on.