Content Marketing Executive – Up to 26k - Hampshire
As Content Marketing Executive, you will be an excellent creative travel writer who has the ability to bring the unique company’s travel experience to life in a compelling and inspiring way for our target audience. As well as producing high quality written content for use across all marketing channels, you will work closely with team members to ensure a consistent approach is taken when communicating the brand and the product, in line with our brand and tone-of-voice guidelines.
As the Content Marketing Executive must be able to
· To produce inspiring, creative and commercially driven content for use across all marketing channels, including emails, brochures, direct mail and website
· To own and be responsible for maintaining the company’s tone of voice across all platforms
· To be responsible for creating high quality email communications, including tactical initiatives.
· To deliver email marketing campaigns including writing copy, choosing images, fulfilment and some creative development to a deadline.
· Produce copy and content for promotions and marketing campaigns, working closely with the Product team to highlight our USPs and the Explore ‘Twists’.
· Work with the Product team to produce taglines and short, medium & long copy for each Product type and theme.
· Work closely with the Customer Insight & CRM Manager to perform A/B Testing of various email campaigns to establish effectiveness, and optimise for future use
· To write content for blogs & website landing pages, and assist with building landing pages in the CMS where required.
· Work closely with the wider Marketing and Product teams to ensure all content is consistent, engaging, on brand and optimised for SEO where used online.
· Provide support and training internally and externally on tone of voice.
· Update and maintain the tone of voice guidelines.
· Proof read and edit customer facing copy created by marketing, product or other teams around the business as required.
You must be confident and competent in establishing & developing relationships with external supplier and key stakeholders. Experience of email marketing tools and the ability to write and build comprehensive campaigns and process. Excellent copy-writing skills with the ability to produce engaging & channel relevant copy that is SEO friendly and commercially driven. Good understanding of marketing practices.
The successful Content Marketing Executive must be focussed, self-motivated individual with creative flair and commercial awareness who will bring marketing strategies to life. A highly effective individual who has an absolute eye for detail and is focussed on improving business performance through exceptional campaign execution, reporting and evaluation.
To apply for Content Marketing Executive, or for your career in the Travel Industry, please send your CV to Travel Futures and apply below.