Content Marketing Executive
The client has been creating award-winning adventures for over 36 years and is looking for an excellent creative travel writer who has the ability to bring the unique travel experience to life in a compelling and inspiring way, as well as producing high quality written content for use across all marketing channels, you will work closely with team members to ensure a consistent approach is taken when communicating the brand and the product, in line with our brand and tone-of-voice guidelines.
The client is the expert when it comes to unique travel experiences, they have been selling group adventure holidays since 1981 and they our one of the most trusted travel companies in the UK. The client prides themselves on the wide range of unique activities which gives their customers an unforgettable adventure.
· To produce inspiring, creative and commercially driven content for use across all marketing channels, including emails, brochures, direct mail and website
· To own and be responsible for maintaining the Explore tone of voice across all platforms
· To be responsible for creating high quality email communications, including tactical initiatives.
· To deliver email marketing campaigns including writing copy, choosing images, fulfilment and some creative development to a deadline.
· Produce copy and content for promotions and marketing campaigns, working closely with the Product team to highlight our USPs and the Explore ‘Twists’.
· Work with the Product team to produce taglines and short, medium & long copy for each Product type and theme.
· Work closely with the Customer Insight & CRM Manager to perform A/B Testing of various email campaigns to establish effectiveness, and optimise for future use
· To write content for blogs & website landing pages, and assist with building landing pages in the CMS where required.
· Work closely with the wider Marketing and Product teams to ensure all content is consistent, engaging, on brand and optimised for SEO where used online.
· Provide support and training internally and externally on tone of voice.
· Update and maintain the tone of voice guidelines.
· Proof read and edit customer facing copy created by marketing, product or other teams around the business as required.
Skills and Experience:
· Confident and competent in establishing & developing relationships with external suppliers and key stakeholders
· Experience of email marketing tools with the ability to write and build comprehensive campaigns and processes
· Excellent copy-writing skills with the ability to produce engaging & channel relevant copy that is SEO friendly and commercially driven
· Excellent attention to detail with a strong desire for accuracy and quality. Proven skills in proof-reading and copy editing
· Good understanding of email marketing practices
· Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
· Experience in working with website content management systems (CMS)
· Higher education/and or marketing qualification preferable