3 months ago
Due to business growth and development our client who works within the Commercial, Domestic and Industrial cleaning sectors are looking for someone to join their management team and be responsible for the on-going development of the company's business portfolio.
You will be looking to improve the company's market position while achieving weekly, monthly quarterly and annual targets. Applicants must have knowledge of selling into contract cleaning companies.
You will define long-term strategic goals as well as building key client relationships and identifying business opportunities.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Creating and Building new business opportunities through way of networking, cold calling, local media, advertising etc
- Build a successful and accurate pipeline
- Meet and present to new, existing and lapsed clients
- Build relationships with clients
- Identify, contact and grow potential clients
- Research and develop new clients
- Give quotes, pricing and solutions to clients
- Submit weekly / monthly progress reports / pipelines
You will be required to attend monthly management meetings dealing with directors of the business to advise on planned and future business.
Applicants should have knowledge of MS office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Applicants should have a full, clean driving licence. A company vehicle will be provided to travel to clients sites and meetings as well as a company laptop.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a growing company where their ideas and knowledge will be used and taken to develop the business.
If you are interested please send us your CV or contact Darren on (Apply online only)
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
only 26 days until close