We seek a Contract and Product Manager for a company who specialise in offering the UK travel trade a Group and FIT booking service for restaurants around the UK at competitive prices, and offers great ideas for group menus at restaurants from the chains to Michelin – they are also one of the biggest buyers of private dining rooms .
This is a home based role with access to office space for company meetings once a week where the office has a central London base.
As Contract and Product Manager you will be constantly finding and developing new product ideas, contracting rates for both B2C and B2B business and your role will involve :
· maintaining relationships with key suppliers at restaurants and Head Office working closely with their sales and marketing teams or GM’s
· increasing the portfolio of restaurants and event spaces and private dining rooms from pubs to Michelin restaurants
· negotiating best available rates and working to budgets and profit margins
· review, monitor and evaluating restaurants performance
· visiting and inspecting restaurants on a regular basis
· creating restaurant and menu descriptions and inputting accurately into the data base
· writing content for social media, blogs and website
· on boarding new restaurants and ensuring sales opportunities explored
· attending trade events and hosting and entertaining B2B clients
· being the face of the company and supporting reservation enquiries during busy times
As Contract & Product Manager you should have :
· contracting experience and experience of product development
· a keen interest in food and restaurants
· superb negotiation skills
· ability to influence and interact at all levels
· work independently and as part of a team
· fluency in English – a 2nd European language is useful
· strong organisational and administrative skills
· be computer literate including Excel
· a knowledge of the UK Inbound tourism sector
The Company have a fantastic reputation within the inbound tourism sector, working with DMC’s, tour operator and wholesalers and are a major supplier of business to the UK restaurant sector. Their staff have great knowledge thus offering their clients a superb and cost effective restaurant booking service. This is a key role to drive forward the portfolio of restaurants they work with and to create new product for their varied client base who require advice and a booking service at a range of prices and restaurant choices. Many celebrity Chefs have been working on joint partnership ventures with the Company due to the business they drive to their venues. This is a high profile role and will ensure the company have the most up to date information and product and prices particularly in the London restaurant scene.
Successful Contract & Product Manager candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career so we hope we can help you!
Wishing you a very happy and successful 2019!