Contracts Executive – Up to £27k plus bonus & benefits – west London
A Contracts Executive for one of the UK’s largest travel companies. As Contracts Executive you will be joining a vibrant, professional and ambitious travel team that has a reputation for the strong relationships that they have with their travel suppliers. As Contracts Executive you will be joining one of the worlds premier suppliers in travel, working in a fast-paced environment where your ambition and drive will lead to results and progress in your travel career. As Contracts Executive, you will have experience in the travel industry, will display strong communication and negotiation skills and have a passion to building long-term relationships with travel suppliers. Training will be given for the right candidate with travel industry experience.
As a Contracts Executive, what will you be doing?
· Identifying key hotels and conducting relevant meetings with clients as and when required in your region/market.
· Managing the supplier relationship throughout the period of the contract
· Ensuring hotels are re-contracted within specified deadlines and negotiating added-value deals, overrides and special offers
· Monitoring competitor pricing and working closely with the team to ensure maximum profit Ensuring hotels are inspected and details are continuously updated, assisting with group placements as and when necessary
· Communicating to all stakeholders (both external and internal) to ensure all activities are in line with corporate guidelines
What do they expect from you?
· Fluent in spoken and written English and a second language
· Commercially minded with a dynamic personality
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Positive can-do attitude
· Experience of working with large clients
Company Benefits and Incentives?
· Up to 75% off with our selected partners if you book travel through us
· 25 days annual leave
· Extra day off
· Season loan ticket
· Online benefits
· Hotel discounts for family and friends
Best doctor services/ eye test