Copywriter - South West London - Up to £30,000 plus excellent benefits
A Copywriter is required by an award-winning luxury travel operator to work alongside the marketing team to be involved in writing tasks across a range of content platforms, in print and online, to contribute to quality creative solutions that meet business & marketing objectives. You will also be working alongside the wider in-house marketing team, which includes designers and a data and insight team.
The key responsibilities for the Copywriter position are:
· Writing, editing and proofreading copy to meet the company’s marketing objectives across a range of online and offline channels
· Ensuring all written copy is consistent with the travel brand style, including relevant adaptions for different platforms/purposes
· Contributing to regular copy planning and brainstorming sessions
· Keeping up to date with the latest trends in social media, blogging and content marketing
· Working with the Social Media Consultant and Content Manager on the management and development of the company’s social media strategy
· Maintaining a calendar of topical events to feed into the weekly and monthly content plans
The key skills required for Copywriter position are:
· Excellent copywriting skills and command of the English language
· Experience in writing for a range of marketing channels and audiences with the ability to adjust messaging accordingly, specifically for Travel or Luxury products
· A proactive approach to workload and contributing new ideas
· A desire to keep abreast of trends and happy to spend hours researching.
· You have a professional attitude to work, and is someone who takes responsibility
To apply for the Copywriter position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures