4 months ago
My client is a leading travel management company based in Yorkshire.
This role of Corporate Business Manager will be responsible for retention and development for my client's important business. You will be working to grow the profitability for my client in the UK.
Corporate Business Manager - JOB DESCRIPTION
The role of the New Business Manager is three fold, in addition to achieving a personal annual new business target, working as a Corporate Business Manager you will support the Account Managers in all new business activity, Lead identification, generation and proactive selling especially client facing new business scenarios.
- Implement agreed strategies for attracting new business and for promoting the company
- Successfully account manage a client portfolio (client communications, reporting, reviews, business plans, overseeing comment management)
- Develop and manage a sales strategy for new business
- Manage a sales pipeline and prospect clients
- Ensure that new sales are implemented in line within guidelines (fees, credit, contracts & timelines)
- Be responsible for developing own portfolio of prospects with personal sales target (amount to be agreed)
- Effectively liaise with stakeholders in Finance, HR, Operations and IT
- Maximise opportunities from that market through effective selling techniques.
- Proven sales skills and achievement of new business trading target.
- Proven experience in B2B / B2C travel sales
- Proven experience in client account management
- A detailed understanding of the corporate travel market (sales/account management/operations)
- Formal presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate in a friendly, pleasant and professional manner
- Excellent analytical skills
You will be offered a basic salary of £40,000 - £50,000 and the role will be field based but 1 days a week will be required to be in the office.
Please call Christine at Travel Trade onor
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
20 days ago
only 15 hours until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close