Our client is an awarding winning & dynamic luxury tour operator, due to success and expansion within their exciting new bespoke brand, they are now seeking luxury tailor-made travel specialists to join its islands & retreats department. This is an exciting opportunity for existing tailor-made travel consultants seeking career progression within a successful tour operator, looking for a lucrative salary plus commission. If you are passionate about high end and exclusive worldwide beach resorts, looking to progress your travel career in our clients state of the art stylish offices, this is the role for you.
This exciting Luxury Islands and Retreats Travel Specialist role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• Creating unique and luxury travel experiences that will inspire and astound travellers throughout the exotic Maldives, Mauritius, Seychelles and Caribbean.
• Using your Indian Ocean and Caribbean islands knowledge to provide advice to customers
• Booking various holiday types from bespoke spa retreats, honeymoons, stylish family holidays, weddings, beach holidays, tailor-made travel, luxury holidays, plus many more
• Converting enquires into a sale and earning generous commission
• Offering a cutting edge customer service
To be the cut above the rest you must:
• Have experience working for a luxury tour operator or bespoke travel agency selling tailormade travel to the Indian Ocean and/or Caribbean
• Be passionate about travel
• Travelled to Maldives, Mauritius, Seychelles and Caribbean
• Have drive and ambition
• Understanding and experience of using a CRS / GDS for flight bookings such as Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre or Worldspan
• Meticulous attention to detail to ensure that all trips sold are executed perfectly
• Exceptional communication and organisational skills
• Enthusiastic phone manner to excite clients about potential or future trips.
• Comprehensive knowledge of deluxe luxury travel products
• Innovative and creative
• Generous salary & Lucrative commission
• Pension & healthcare
• Luxury travel perks
• Career progression
• Varied job role
• Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator within an exciting luxury travel brand in a friendly and busy team
• Working in modern, state of the art, stylish boutique offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
Please note only suitable travel candidates from the travel industry with luxury Indian Ocean and Caribbean travel sales experience will be considered for this role. Please note when submitting your application, please include a list of places visited within the Indian Ocean and Caribbean.
***Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow! ***