about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Business Travel Account Manager looking for a new challenge in a growing business travel company? Do you have a proven background of retaining and developing existing accounts, as well as bringing in business as a Corporate Travel Account Manager? We have a fantastic chance for you to use and develop these skills as this leading independent company is looking to recruit an experienced Corporate Account Manager, based from home.
- Professionally and courteously deal with customers and build strong business relationships.
- Regularly call rounds key contacts to ensure they are happy with the service, to ascertain any issues and to give confidence & support to the customer.
- Handle initial escalations / issues.
- Communicate issues and feedback to implementation / online support / reservation teams as required.
- Ensure that any complaint is quickly resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the Company.
- Ensure the portfolio of products and services are effectively communicated to these customers to ensure maximum growth.
- Identifying new opportunities within existing customers and efficiently communicating such information to the Sales Team.
- Owning customer issues on behalf of your named customer accounts and for other Account Managers when absent.
- From time to time assist customers with service investigations to determine the cause of specific issues.
We are seeking a candidate with solid account management within a Business Travel environment. You will be self-motivated, with excellent customer service and sales skills, and a determination to develop business!
You will be offered a very competitive salary up to £40K depending on experience. This is an exciting opportunity to join this ever growing, leading company!
If you are keen to be considered for this position please follow the instructions to apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please call Helen at Travel Trade Recruitment on