8 months ago
We are looking for the crème de la crème of business travel specialists! Our client is a well-established independent travel management company and they have room for you if 1) you have an always professional approach 2) a drive to progress and 3) able to display high level of business travel consultancy. Due to expansion in the past few years, we are looking for fresh consultants who are able use their own initiative and also a great team player to join as a Business Travel Consultant in Northern Ireland. Working on multiple accounts, you'll be used to delivering 1st class customer service with strong GDS knowledge to look after all the client's needs from beginning to end. It's a fast paced environment so a knack for managing priorities is required, but in return, you will be getting an excellent salary (please call me for more information) and a rare opportunity to join a company who are going places and want to take you along the as they expand! My client has worked hard for their reputation of being exceptional in Ireland - are you able to join at that level?
Duties & responsibilities but not limited to -
* Fully service all travel requests to include all air, rail hotel and/or other ancillary service reservations
* Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, ensuring the highest possible standards are delivered at all times with a personalised and individual approach to each client
* Problem solve in pressurised situations
* To work to deadlines and prioritise workload
* Be able to maintain a high attention to detail in a fast paced environment
* Respond and react to any client queries in a timely and satisfactory manner
* 360 service to accounts from enquiry to booking and any post reservation requirements (amendments, cancellations, further requests and queries etc)
A strong knowledge in native GDS systems (any of the three) booking long haul and multistop itineraries, rail and hotels. Experience in ticketing, refunds and post-reservation customer care is desired. *Please note - non travel candidates will not be considered. *
- The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary (depending on Business travel Experience) along with the chance to progress with a growing company.
- Great hours; Monday - Friday, office hours business hours
INTERESTED? HERE'S HOW TO APPLY…
To apply for this exciting opportunity, Business travel Consultant in Northern Ireland, please call Maryor to discuss in more detail. Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.
8 days ago
only 7 days until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close