Business Development Manager: This prestigious independent travel management company have been doing business for over 30 years and have succeeded in establishing themselves as the clear industry leader and are now seeking a BDM in their corporate travel sector based in the North but servicing the whole of the UK .
Business Development Manager, Responsibilities:
- Develop a progressive relationship which is multi-level and cross functional, from implementation through to maintenance of the contract; successful to the extent the relationship will easily withstand the rigours of re-bid situations
- Implement a business planning process for each client
- Monitor sales and service performance and set KPI's
- Conduct proposals and presentations
- Coordinate regular update meetings, quarterly review meetings and annual review meetings
- Implement strategies and initiatives as required to generate new business opportunities for self, team and company.
Business Development Manager, Skills Required:
- Prior experience at Account Manager/Business Development/ level within corporate travel or travel industry supplier
- Negotiation skills
- Competency in financial analysis - Excel proficiency
- Able to deal with different levels of client contacts e.g. CEO's, PAs, travellers, budget holder
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Business Development Manager, Additional Information:
- Paying 40K plus car and approx 10K OTE
- Location flexible
To apply for this Business Development Manager please apply online, or call Helen or Kelly onquoting Ref: 43670
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.