4 months ago
I am recruiting for leading Berkshire based Corporate Travel Company who are currently looking to expand their Client Services team, this role is a Technical Support position. You will be responsible for providing first level technical support to all offices for the phones, computers, products and online/offline systems that the company uses. If you have experience and passion for using technology and travel systems then this role could be the perfect next step in your career..
* Provide 1st line support for internal technical queries coming into the Client Services department
* Either solving technical queries yourself, or escalating to 2nd level support team
* Supporting Client Services team with day-to-day system updates
* Synchronising traveller profiles across systems & platforms
* Providing Online Navigational Support and technical support for our online booking systems
* Supporting multi-GDS offices with travel policies, scripting & smart agent desktop workflows
* Setup and testing systems for Services & Implementations team
* Update systems for client changes to preferred vendors or policies
* Provide system updates client reference fields and other tasks
* Providing additional duties, as necessary to achieve and produce a high quality support solution
* Work onsite at all other office locations as required
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* The successful candidate will have a passion for using technology and travel systems.
* You will naturally have high levels of attention to detail and be someone who pro-actively likes solving problems.
* You will require an excellent knowledge of Sabre/Amadeus/both, Evolvi, Conferma, Concur, or other travel systems, and be able to pick up systems quickly.
* You will be organised, able to work with little supervision, and have a keen willingness to learn new skills.
* You will be required to complete a wide variety of tasks to given deadlines.
* You will have excellent written and communication skills and had previous experience in administration.
* Computer skills and Microsoft Office experience is essential, especially Excel
The successful candidate can expect a fantastic basic salary which is in the region of £25000 - £30000 and dependent on experience, this company also offer a great benefits package and career progression!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting new Technical Support role please follow the link and click "apply" or send your CV directly to Helenc@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Helen Cassin onfor more information.
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close