Credit Controller – French Speaker
£18,000 - £20,000
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our busy Finance team as a French / English Speaking Credit Control Assistant, on a permanent basis. The Credit Control Assistant will be located in our office in Essex, working within a team of 15 staff handling all matters relating to the accounts within the company.
The purpose of the role is to manage all aspects of credit control, ensuring accuracy of financial information, that payments are received on time and that all deadlines are met. A high level of Customer Service and excellent telephone manner will need to be maintained at all times, effectively dealing with challenging situations in a calm and professional manner. In order to apply for this position, the candidate must be fluent in both spoken and written French/English.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Work and Outlook. Knowledge of Sage will also be an advantage.
· Excellent telephone manner.
· Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure is a key requirement of the role.
· Ability to do overtime as and when required.
· To be a team player and be able to work on your own initiative.
· To be well groomed and dressed in the work place.
· To have a happy, enthusiastic and organised approach to your work, which can be demanding, but rewarding, during peak periods of the season.
· To ensure that all agents and direct bookings are paid on time.
· Effectively dealing with all payment queries from agents and direct German and English passengers.
· Effectively communicating with agents and direct passengers in a confident and professional manner.
· General ad hoc accounts work within the Department.
· Reconciling control accounts.
· Standard office hours are Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.30hrs.