Title: CRM & Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Start date: January/February 2020
Hours: Normal working hours are 9am – 5.30pm.
Objectives/Role: Working as part of the marketing team to drive customer acquisition, retention and conversion and being the gatekeeper for all customer data providing insights, segmentation and profiling for all products. A significant part of the role is creating and sending all email marketing communications with B2C customers.
Customer Retention Marketing
· Assist the whole team with the identification of videos and imagery needed from photo and video shoots
· Assist with producing and improving marketing communications with other areas of the business including B2B agency communications and recruitment drives in line with business objectives
· Regular analysis of customer data in Tigerbay and RADAR to provide accurate customer profiling and insights
· Present analysis and insights in clear reports and Powerpoint presentations, including conclusions and recommendations
· Share insights and findings with key members of the business, such as Sales and Commercial/Product departments
· Assist with the planning, production and reporting of all direct mail materials, including segmenting customer data for mailings
· Assist with the planning, coordination, compilation, layout, design image selection, proofing and distribution of all printed marketing collateral and ensuring projects meet all required deadlines
· Working with the Operations and Product team, responsible for the accuracy, maintenance and reporting of all customer documentation within TigerBay
· To act as a member of the company wide crisis management team, including cover of social media channels, should the need arise.
· Other duties as agreed by the Marketing Manager
· Experience of producing and reporting on email campaigns
· Experience of using a CRM system
· Strong skills and experience managing customer data
· Strong analytical skills to allow for informed data driven decisions
· Experience managing social media channels
· Excellent punctuation, spelling, grammar with a flair for creative writing
· Excellent attention to detail
· A real passion for all Digital Marketing and new technologies
· Working knowledge of PhotoShop, plus have some design skills
· Highly organised with experience of balancing multiple projects
· Highly motivated, enthusiastic and with initiative and creativity
· Working knowledge of HTML
· Keen skier/boarder
· Excellent IT skills
WHO THE ROLE WILL SUIT
This role will suit a logical, dynamic and enthusiastic individual who has strong analytical skills and is keen to build on a career in Digital marketing. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar marketing role and ideally a Marketing qualification who is keen to take on more responsibility and develop their career in a busy and dynamic environment.