Cruise Consultant : Successful Cruise Travel Sales Consultants will be rewarded with a basic salary of upto £18,000 with on target earnings of up to £ 28,000, free car parking. Working for a successful Cruise company, in their Reservations department, successful Cruise Travel Sales Consultants will drive sales by selling a variety of Cruise products directly to the public.
Within the role of Cruise Travel Sales Consultant in the Reservations department you will be responsible for:
- Converting initial cruise enquiries driven in to the sales team
- Offering an exceptional service by selling a wide variety of cruise products, tailored to the customers needs
- Work towards set sales and customer service targets
Within the role of Cruise Travel Sales Consultant in the Reservations department you will have the following skills:
- Excellent sales experience gained from within the travel industry having worked within the role of a Cruise Specialist, Reservations Travel Consultant, Retail Travel Agent or Retail Travel Sales Agent
- Been enthusiastic people with a passion for selling
- Excellent sales techniques and a strong telephone manner
- Good knowledge of available Travel/Cruise products
To apply for one of these excellent roles and join this unique cruise specialist call Rachel on, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.