Product Executive Cruise - Required to work for this global established and expanding travel company. They are looking for candidates with a strong understanding of luxury cruise industry with experience building relationships via working in a product department or sales experience. They are looking for candidates who has great phone manner, have a passion for cruise. They will pay 24k basic!
Product Executive Cruise duties
- Ability to manage any relevant cruise packages
- Negotiate to secure the best offers and pricing
- Manage relationships with cruise partners
- Perform competitor analysis
- Work with the marketing team to support cruise campaigns
- Strong product knowledge of the cruise industry, being an ambassador for the product in the business.
Product Executive Cruise skills required
- Knowledge of the travel industry specifically cruise and a network of contacts
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Works well in a team.
If you are interested in one of the above roles please call Joel onquoting JM53613 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.