8 months ago
Do you have excellent knowledge of the cruise industry focusing on contracting and product? This leading specialist cruise company based in London is looking to recruit an experienced Cruise Product Manager. The successful Product Manager will negotiate and construct quality products which consistently deliver high levels of passenger satisfaction and to maximise revenue and profit.
* Maintaining existing relationships with Cruise partners and suppliers
* Monitor competitor activity and pricing
* Sourcing and building competitive cruise products
* Work with Cruise line partners to secure allocations along with exclusive or competitive rates
* Develop our existing core cruise products
* Carry out Product meeting with Sales and Operations Team
* General product management and growth including the monitoring of Key performance Indicators
* Attend Supplier meeting to grow the portfolio of partners for the business
* Attend Industry events on behalf of the company
* Commercial reporting for month end and YTD sales by product
* Extensive experience within the cruise industry
* Good research skills with a strong commercial awareness.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Time management skills with the ability to manage a heavy workload to tight deadlines.
* Excellent ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels within the organisation and with local suppliers.
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programmes.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary of £32,000 - £40,000, plus other fantastic company benefits!
If you are interested in this great role please follow the link to 'apply'.