Great opportunity to work for a niche travel company as a Sales & Reservations Assistant in a busy hard-working sales office. Our Client are the owners and operators of a luxury holiday cruises and require someone with travel industry experience who can work as part of a team and under their own initiative.
Cruise Reservations Consultant Duties:
• Answering the telephone and directing calls as appropriate
• Answering the phones and emails beyond UK office hours to cover enquiries from other countries
• Managing daily brochure fulfilment
• Assisting with preparing and sending out documentation during the booking process
• Ensuring Booking Forms have been received
• Processing credit card payments
• Assist with collating Guest Questionnaires & feedback post travel
• Processing direct clients into the Club
• Assist other colleagues / departments with administrative tasks as required
Cruise Reservations Executive Experience:
• The ideal applicant will have experience in a similar Travel Sales position.
• Computer skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook & Power-Point
• Excellent telephone manner and inter-personal skills.
• Good work-load management with the ability to prioritise all sales opportunities before other duties.
• A good sense of humour and a can-do approach are essential.
• A knowledge of France & the French language would be an advantage.
Please note this is not a hard sell role no cold calling etc.