Cruise Consultant : Successful Cruise Travel Sales Consultants will be rewarded with a basic salary of £15,500-£16,300 with on target earnings of up to £ 25,000 uncapped commission ,free car parking. Working for a successful Cruise company, in their Reservations department, successful Cruise Travel Sales Consultants will drive sales by selling a variety of Cruise products directly to the public. Opening Hours 9am -10pm Monday-Sunday (5 days per week) working a variety of shifts including a min of 2 to 3 weekends per month.
Candidates must be available to start on the 29th May 2018
Within the role of Cruise Travel Sales Consultant in the Reservations department you will be responsible for:
* Converting initial cruise enquiries driven into the sales team
* Offering an exceptional service by selling a wide variety of cruise products, tailored to the customers needs
* Work towards set sales and customer service targets
Within the role of Cruise Travel Sales Consultant in the Reservations department you will have the following skills:
* Excellent sales experience gained from within the travel industry or sales experience working within a call centre environments
* Be enthusiastic people with a passion for selling
* Excellent sales techniques and a strong telephone manner
* Good knowledge of available Travel/Cruise products
To apply for one of these excellent roles and join this unique cruise specialist call Rachel on, or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.