An award-winning cruise travel company with nearly 20 years’ experience in the industry has a fantastic opportunity for a Cruise Sales Consultant.
The travel company specialising in Mediterranean Cruises, Caribbean Cruises and Worldwide Cruises and their aim is simple: to provide cruise holidays at the lowest prices in the marketplace.
• Proven track record of excellent customer service skills
• Motivation and ability to achieve and exceed challenging sales targets
• Minimum of six months call centre sales or homeworking sales experience required, ideally in a Cruise Sales environment.
• Ability to use a web based reservations tool would be an advantage
• Good team-working skills
• Displays initiative, and welcomes additional responsibility in order to successfully complete a task
• Take ownership for understanding the current marketing campaigns, so maximising sales opportunities
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
The cruise sales consultant role is based in the Manchester area and the salary is £16,000 basic with uncapped commission. The cruise sales consultant’s purpose is to play a key role in achieving sales targets, whilst increasing bookings through effective lead management and customer service.