Cruise Sales Executive
Our client is well established high-end worldwide Cruise operator. They are looking for a Cruise Sales Executive who is proactive to work in their London Office. This is a telephone based role dealing with external customers and prospects, working as part of the Business Development Team supporting the Sales and Account Management functions.
The responsibilities of the Cruise Sales Executive are;
• Manage a high volume sales-focused workload, meet productivity goals, and optimise the selling process through pro-active customer contact
• Employ technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas to give effective presentation of products and services
• Meet assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
• Communicate and interact effectively with decision makers, at all levels internally and externally
• Sell consultatively, using active listening skills, and make recommendations to prospects and clients
• Help to develop a database of qualified leads and inquiries through referrals, direct mail, email, and networking.
• Quickly apply new skills and multi-task to achieve peak levels of performance.
• Maintain accurate records of all clients and potential clients, utilizing company-supported technology tools and processes
The skills required for the Cruise Sales Executive:
• Outbound cold-calling experience essential
• Excellent telephone manner with clear spoken English and excellent grammar
• Good written English
• Good IT Knowledge and competent in Word, Excel and Internet
• CRM experience would be useful but not essential
• Understanding of the Travel industry desired but not essential
• Good appreciation of UK geography and International understanding
• Customer Orientated
• Attention to Detail
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
The Cruise Sales Executive role would ideally suit a highly sales orientated Telesales Executive with experience in meeting and exceeding targets