Cruise Sales Consultant - Award Winning Company
- Cruise Sales Consultant / Travel Consultant
- Award-Winning Company
- 18,000 plus commission (OTE 45k and very realistic opportunity to earn much more)
- South West London
My client are an award winning cruise operator based in South West London. They operate cruises across the world and have an amazing luxury product itinerary. We are currently looking for talented sales consultants to join their expanding business.
The role will be exclusively dealing with inbound calls from prospects enquiring about ocean and/or river cruises. You will build relationships with your clients, find out about what they are looking for and you will use your expert product knowledge to assist in building itineraries and ultimately converting leads into sales/bookings.
The ideal candidate will be a natural sales person with experience in either travel or sales. You will understand and enjoy the sales process, will have a confident and infectious personality, and will be passionate about travel. You will also be comfortable in a fast moving environment and will be pragmatic, innovative and able to work independently.
You will benefit from:
- A basic salary of 18,000 per year and a lucrative commission structure. Minimum on target earnings are 45,000 however sales consultants regularly earn far beyond this.
- Private health insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular familiarisation trips to destinations around the world
- Comprehensive training and ongoing career development
- Great promotion opportunities
- Regular socials
- A great working environment, not overly corporate
Hours: Open 7 days per week, working 5 days out of 7.
Shifts: 9am to 5:30pm and 10:30am to 7pm.
Weekends will be required, you will most likely work 2 weekends per month
To apply please email a copy of your CV to Paul Lenzan with 'Cruise TC' in the subject line. Good Luck!