We are seeking experienced and dynamic Multi-Lingual Speaking Group Reservations Consultant to join this leading tour operator. This is a great opportunity for a groups travel professional seeking career progression and to be rewarded for their hard work, from a hotel reservations / receptionist background. Looking to work flexible social working hours and reap the benefits of this global travel company? Read on…
This exciting groups travel role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same:
• Contacting hotels by phone, email or fax in order to discuss present and future reservations
• Responsible for group hotel reservations in various parts of Europe.
• Select appropriate contracts and none contracted hotels according to sales requirements
• Process bookings and inputting details/rates
• Negotiate rates and conditions such as cancellation and payment policies
• Provide suitable alternatives as and when required
• Produce accurate documents/reports
• Dispute handling
• Process deposits/refunds
• Negotiate book outs, compensations and cancellation charges
• Experience within Hotel Group/FIT/Operations/Reservations within the travel/hospitality/leisure/hotel industry or equivalent is essential
• We would consider experience in admin/retail/logistics experience will be considered
• Fluency in English and another European language such as German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian, French, Portuguese
• Superb interpersonal and communication skills coupled with professional telephone manner
• Good sound knowledge of the MS Office Applications
• Professional and efficient telephone manner
• Ability to Multitask
• Preferred negotiation, customer service and problem solving abilities
• Positive attitude towards change and great adaptability
What’s in it for me?
• Use of luxury leisure facilities
• Career progression
• Travel perks
• Flexible hours
• Monday to Friday office hours - no weekends!
• The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give our career and boost and send us your CV today! Please note only suitable travel candidates from a tour operator and/or hotel group reservation background will be considered for this post. A cover letter highlighting your experience is required with all applications.