Our client is a successful and dynamic travel company that offer cruises across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Cruise Shore Excursion Product Manager to join its friendly and busy team.
The purpose of this role will be to construct quality shore excursion programmes which consistently deliver high levels of passenger satisfaction and to maximise revenue.
This role is ideal for a cruise product and or contracting executive or manager seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career begins here, duties include:
• Must have a car and drivers licence
• Experience within the cruise industry and in a shore excursion management contracting role.
• Extensive knowledge of worldwide cruise destinations and places of historical / cultural interest.
• Good research skills with a strong commercial awareness.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels within the organisation and with local suppliers.
• Excellent working knowledge Microsoft Office programmes.
• Varied job role
• Travel perks
• Workplace pension scheme
• Business mileage can be claimed
• Organic career development and enjoy a low turnover of staff.
This position offers a good career opportunity for an ambitious and creative individual. Give your travel career a boost today