Our client is a well established and award winning specialist tour operator, due to success and expansion seeking a Tours Consultant to join their friendly and busy team. Are you looking for an exciting tailormade specialist position covering luxury high-end holidays, tours and cruises? If so, this tailor-made opportunity will offer you all the satisfaction in terms of the products you’re selling and the financial rewards offered to you by this well recognised and admired tour operator.
This exciting tours consultant role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
* Creating some of the most unforgettable voyages for travellers, tailormade travel, tours and cruises, creating world voyage itineraries to Alaska, Europe, USA, Canada, South America, Caribbean, Mexico, Asia, Australia & New Zealand.
* Checking availability, tailor-making tours and liaising with suppliers and assisting with any special requests.
* Account managing customers from start to finish.
* Ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Attending travel exhibitions and building new product ranges for customers
What are we looking for?
* Experience in arranging tours, tailormade itineraries or cruises within a tour operator or travel agency is a MUST to be considered for this role
* Experience of CRS / GDS Flight systems such as Amadeus, Galileo or Worldspan is essential
* Have excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
* A commitment to excellent customer service and support
* Have a high degree of accuracy and excellent eye for detail
* Career progression
* FAM Trips
* Monday-Friday sociable working hours with an option to work a Saturday in which a generous overtime pay will be offered
* Uncapped monthly commission
* Generous salary
* Exciting varied job role
* Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!