Cruise Travel Consultant (French Speaking)
Working for this exceptional specialist travel operator you will be a target driven sales person who is responsible for selling cruises as well as additional travel products and services. You will have at least 2 years experience working in a sales environment (inbound/outbound) preferably in travel/hospitality or other industry with complex selling processes.
You will be ambitious, motivated and strongly result oriented as well as possessing a positive attitude, and team player
• Responding to leads from our website, via outbound phone sales activities, email and inbound calls
• Utilise web and other lead / inquiry sources to generate sales and grow long-term customer relationships
• Upselling to higher suites, longer voyage’s, flights and pre and post packages
• Develop customer relations by initiating calls and emails and recommending appropriate cruise packages
• Work directly with the consumers to provide a personalised luxury customer service experience
• Manage a high volume sales-focused workload, meet productivity goals, and optimize the selling process through pro-active customer contact.
• Employ technical selling skills and product knowledge
• Meet assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
• Communicate and interact effectively with decision makers, at all levels internally and externally.
• Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale; service existing cruise bookings, and exercise upsell opportunities throughout the life of the customer relationship.
• Sell consultatively, using active listening skills, and make recommendations to prospects and clients.
• Help to develop a database of qualified leads and inquiries through referrals, direct mail, email, and networking.
• Quickly apply new skills and multi-task to achieve peak levels of performance.
• Assist in departmental sales efforts to move soft sailings and last minute inventory.
• Maintain accurate records of all clients and potential clients, utilizing company-supported technology tools and processes.
• Proven ability to achieve results and work well under pressure
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and CRM tools