3 months ago
Are you currently looking for a new challenge in the travel industry? Do you know North America well?
Customer Care Executive required for this Edinburgh based travel company.
The core responsibility here is to provide a full account handling / customer services function in respect of all group bookings operating in Scotland for North American clients.
- Use your English language skills, liaising with North American groups coming to Scotland on this company's tours.
- Ensure that group operations operate as smoothly as possible, in a timely fashion..
- Utilise the specialist tour system, effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with overseas clients / suppliers.
- Meet / visit clients as appropriate and when required.
- Attend trade shows as required.
- Assist in operating this department's 24 hour emergency phone.
- Report to the Customer Care Manager.
The ideal candidate would be coming from a similar tour operating background.
Experience of North America and a language in Italian, Spanish, French or German is an advantage.
You will have good customer service skills, good computer literacy and good organizational skills.
There is a very competitive basic salary on offer here, with a benefits package in addition. This business are very proud of the strong reputation they hold so you will be part of their ongoing success.
The core working hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:30, with some flexibility for helping with the emergency phone, attending any trade shows required and, indeed, any additional help on tours.
This truly is a genuinely excellent opportunity seeing you progress personally & professionally.
If you're keen to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on
27 days ago
only 20 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close