Customer Experience Executive/Manager
Base salary to £32,000 depending on experience
South West London
My client is a leading luxury travel company whose clientele are high net worth individuals who require the very highest standards of customer service.
An opportunity is now available to join them as Customer Experience Executive/Manager.
Previous travel industry is not required is that successful applicants must be of graduate calibre with excellent command of the English language in terms of writing, grammar as well as an exceptional clear telephone manner with the ability to develop rapport with clients and resolve any issues before they escalate.
Customer Experience Executive/Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop the day to day function of Customer Services
- Monitor and report upon client complaints.
- Identify and initiate improvements to the function.
- Contribute effectively and assist in dealing with client problems and grievances both prior to travel and when in resort. Monitor and report on destination complaints.
- Check progress of and resolve client complaints. Respond to all queries received via telephone or in writing.
- Co-ordinate pre departure notifications such as Renovation or Building works, liaising with suppliers, reps, clients and hotels.
- Ensuring all complaints or issues are resolved to a high standard
Customer Experience Executive/Manager Experience Required:
- Experience in a customer focused environment with a strong emphasis on service
- First class English language skills, both written and verbal, essential
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong organisational abilities with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of successfully managing difficult situations
Customer Experience Executive/Manager Salary and Remuneration:
- Base salary to £32,000 (depending on experience)
- 22 days holiday
- Heavily discounted Travel
To apply for this Customer Experience Executive/Manager role, please or contact Tony onfor additional information in confidence.