Customer Operations/After Sales Executive
£25,000 + Excellent Benefits
My client is a leading direct sell tour operator who specialise in worldwide luxury holidays.
They are now seeking to recruit Customer Operations/After Sales Executives to assist with customer service delivery to clients ensuring they receive the highest level of customer service.
The role is effectively dealing with the management of all post sales activities.
The role does involve shifts so flexibility is required although there is an option to cover some of these shifts from home.
Customer Operations/After Sales Executive Responsibilities and Duties:
- Handling all necessary admin processes related to bookings from both call centre and online channels
- Handling switch selling where the customers online selection is unavailable
- Administering all amendments to bookings including elective changes by customers and schedule changes
- Undertake as required upselling activities offering lounges, transfers and additional products for online and call centre bookings
- Dealing with cost adjustments
- Allocation of bookings to Sales staff
- Follow up on pending hotel confirmations
- Follow up outstanding balances
- Ensuring that all ticketing and payment deadlines are met
- Logging all customer service queries
Customer Operations/After Sales Executive Experience Required:
- Previous tour operations experience and working knowledge of a GDS
- Previous sales or customer service experience gained within the travel industry is essential
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good negotiation skills
- Flexibility to work shifts
Customer Operations/After Sales Executive Salary and Benefits
- Base salary of £25,000
- Discounted Holidays
- 20 days holidays
- Good career progression opportunities
To apply for the Customer Operations/After Sales Executive role, please or contact me onto discuss the role and company