Customer Relations Consultant required for a very well established and highly successful travel company based in Chester - Offering an excellent starting basic salary of £18,000 plus bonus and excellent staff benefits, holiday discounts and great career development opportunities as the company.
Travel Customer Service / Client Resolutions Executive will:-
- Be entrusted to resolve issues, and handle complaints, that arise in a dynamic, positive, pro-active and commercial manner
- Deliver the quality product the company promise
- Create holidaymaker and owner advocates following successful issue resolution.
To apply for this excellent Travel Customer Service / Customer Relations Consultant opportunity you will have:-
- Experience in a similar customer service / customer resolution / problem solving role for either within the travel industry either in the UK or in resort , contact centres or from maybe a lettings / estate agency background.
- Proven experience and success in prior issue resolution role
- Natural and empathetic verbal rapport
- Honed negotiation techniques to influence and achieve successful outcomes
- The ability to forward thinking and investigative approach to daily work with the ability to spot, and resourcefully avert, problems before they happen.
- Initiative and think on your feet to swiftly, but professionally, react to queries as they arise and stop issues in their tracks
- Work a flexible roster pattern and be highly reliable - weekend and evening working essential
To apply for this excellent Customer Relations opportunity and join this growing travel business please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.