Customer Relations Executive:
A great opportunity has arisen to join this well known Tour Operator as a customer relations executive based in lovely, modern offices in South West London. Salary up to £25k plus benefits.
Customer Relations Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage directly travel agent, solicitor or customer complaints within a respectable time frame
- Act as the reference to all departments with regards to legal commercial advice
- Handle pre-litigation or litigation work. Manage the relationship with our lawyers when necessary
- Contribute and participate, when requested, in crisis management situations involving our customers
- Keep and update regular, appropriate reporting.
Customer Relations Executive Skills Required:
- Customer relations within the travel industry is preferred
- A good understanding of legal documents
- High levels of customer service
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
If you would like to apply for this role please call Kayley onor quoting ref 44411
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.