Customer Relations Manager – Up to £32k - Woking
A leading specialist tour operator are looking for a Customer Relations Manager to join their friendly and passionate travel team. The Customer Relations Manager is the customer’s advocate with a focus on resolving customer issues and maximising the customer experience while balancing the financial realities and strategic goals of the company. This person is responsible for the day to day supervision of the Customer Relations team and ensures that all customer issues are handled efficiently and fairly in accordance with company procedures and industry regulations.
· Manage and motivate the team to ensure customers are handled in a friendly, efficient and professional manner and by the most appropriate method of communication
· Be responsible for CR staff engagement, development and training needs through 121s and appraisals
· Monitor and delegate incoming customer correspondence and Reevoos which need a response
· Provide ongoing coaching and advice to the CR executives regarding the investigation of and response to customer issues
· Check prepared responses and discuss corrections/amendments
· Investigate and prepare responses to the most serious and complex customer issues
· Create responses to negative social media posts
· Authorise compensation to a specified value
· Undertake the proactive recovery of compensation from suppliers where applicable
· Collate and analyse complaint statistics and prepare monthly reports
· Conduct monthly Complaint Reduction meetings to discuss trends and suggest areas for improvement
· Oversee customer medical screening and authorise for such bookings to be accepted/rejected in consultation with Head of Governance & Customer Relations
· Approve, coordinate and issue Memos to customers
· The ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a diplomatic, calm and effective way
The successful Customer Relations Manager will have strong leadership, influencing and management skills to deliver an enhanced customer experience. Good knowledge of consumer legislation, specifically travel law.
Proven track record of customer retention and of implementing improvements to the customer service experience. As the Customer Relations Manager you should also processes the ability to turn a negative experience for the customer into a positive one by consistently providing the highest level of customer service.
To apply for Customer Relations Manager, or for your career in the Travel Industry, please send your CV to Travel Futures and apply below.