Customer Sales Consultant
The client has been creating award-winning adventures for over 36 years and is looking for a Consultant who is responsible for maximising every sales opportunity across all channels whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service.
The client is the expert when it comes to unique travel experiences, they have been selling group adventure holidays since 1981 and they our one of the most trusted travel companies in the UK. The client prides themselves on the wide range of unique activities which gives their customers an unforgettable adventure.
· To maximise sales opportunities via online sales channels such as email, instant messaging, web, affiliates and the telephone, consistently achieving sales and service targets set.
· Provide personalised customer service of the highest level at all times.
· Process and administer existing bookings to ensure conversion rates are maximised.
· To pro-actively promote additional services in order to maximise the generation of additional revenues.
· Use own travel experience to assist with customer queries and engage with customers to meet their individual travel needs.
· Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that requests are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
· Use sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer & solicit feedback to improve service.
· To execute all assigned tasks and booking administration efficiently, ensuring business team targets and KPI’s are met and exceeded.
· Ensuring a customer focused approach is adopted in all assigned responsibilities. Flexible attitude in undertaking required tasks.
· Support and provide superior service to others within the team as and when business priorities dictate
· Frontline telesales / customer service experience
· Proven results in maximising sales in target driven environment
· Extensive travel experience within a specified geographical area.
· Have strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence customers in order to close the sale
· Have a focus on accuracy and quality and excellent attention to detail.
· Galileo trained or similar GDS experience
· Tour Operator/Travel Agent experience
· GCSE English and Maths Grade C or above