An Adventure Travel specialist has a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Sales & Support Executive.
Role Summary and Job Purpose:
The Customer Sales & Support Consultant is a multi-skilled role where you will be trained to cover a majority of roles across the team. They are responsible for maximising every sales opportunity whilst working in a sales environment. In addition they are expected to deliver a first class after sales service. A hunger for the sale and a thirst for delivering exceptional service are pre-requisite for all Customer Sales & Support Executives.
• To maximise sales opportunities via all channels and consistently achieve sales and service targets.
• To book flights at the point of sale using the designated company system.
• To pro-actively promote additional services in order to maximise the generation of additional revenues.
• To chase all personal and assigned leads generated and attempt to convert to bookings
• Use own travel experience to assist with customer queries and engage with customers to meet their individual travel needs.
• Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that requests are resolved both promptly and thoroughly keeping service at the forefront at all times.
• Use sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer and solicit feedback to improve service.
• To execute all assigned tasks and booking administration efficiently, ensuring business team targets and KPI’s are met.
• Participate in trade shows and customer events where business needs dictate.
• Ensuring a customer focused approach is adopted in all assigned responsibilities.
• A flexible attitude in the undertaking of all tasks is paramount.
Skills and Experience:
• Frontline telesales / customer service experience
• Have strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence customers in order to close the saleEnergetic, enthusiastic and a strong desire to exceed customer expectations
• Have the ability to multi-task through effective planning, prioritising and organising of workload.
• Have a focus on accuracy and quality and a good attention to detail.
• Can demonstrate a flexible attitude and ability to change roles and tasks with minimal notice
• Proven results in maximising sales in target driven environment
• Extensive travel experience within a specified geographical area.
• Galileo trained or similar GDS experience
• Tour Operator/Travel Agent experience