Customer Services Administrator
Due to further expansion of our business, we are looking for a Customer Services Administrator; your 'people skills' will be just as important as your formal qualifications. We will look for a good standard of written and spoken English. Good communication skills and a friendly personality are preferred.
Enthusiasm to work in an administration based role is key, with an interest to work in the travel industry, especially in a customer service environment would also be beneficial. An ability to work to chronological deadlines and to work as part of a team is needed. You will have a good attention to detail and be computer literate.
Line Management - The Customer Service Administrator will report directly to the Customer Service Team Leader - Administration and ultimately to the Customer Services Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities - Development The Customer Services Team Leader/Administrator will manage, supervise and allocate the following duties and responsibilities: -
• Entering passenger information onto the in-house booking system correctly.
• Printing, collating and posting initial cruise documentation to passengers, such as ticketing, pre-cruise information, itinerary change letters etc.
• Printing, collating and posting documentation to any new and/or existing bookings.
• Monitoring and answering the Customer Services email folder.
• Operating our webchat facility.
• Obtaining missing passenger information (At times by telephone/email).